We can improve things when you tell us what is wrong and what is right.
- Email us a compliment, concern or complaint using the form on this page
- Call us on 01704 704958 (10am to 4pm Monday to Friday; outside these hours and at weekends and on public holidays please leave a message)
- Write to us at Patient Experience and Complaints Service, Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust, Town Lane, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 6PN
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) may also be able to help with any queries that you may have, you can contact them by calling 01704 704704 (10am to 4pm Monday to Friday; outside these hours and at weekends and on public holidays please leave a message) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have your say in our Friends and Family Test – there are surveys for adults, children and people with learning disabilities
- Use the Merseyside Society for Deaf People’s access service. Watch their video here.
Whether it’s a compliment or complaint we want to hear it. The Patient Experience and Complaints Team will:
- Provide information about NHS services
- Direct queries to relevant staff or departments
- Listen concerns and suggestions
- Seek quick resolution to problems when required
- Support people if they wish to make a complaint
Download a leaflet for more information about the service they offer here.
All inquiries will be responded to as soon as possible. All formal complaints will be acknowledged within three working days in accordance with the NHS complaints regulations.
Please note that, if you want to raise a concern on behalf of someone else, we will need their consent before we investigate.
If your issue is about a GP, dentist, pharmacy and opticians please contact at NHS England or write to: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT